Sunday, September 11, 2016

Introducing Holiday Greens and Holiday Greens Borders...

Can you believe it's that time again? I'm back today with some new stamps and dies that will be released this month on the 15th at 10pm EST at PapertreyInk.com. Let's take a peek! I'm focusing on two stamp sets today: Holiday Greens and Holiday Greens Borders, looooove these so much!!

First up, I used the new Holiday Greens stamps and dies. I just stamped a bunch of pieces on their coordinating die cuts, then laid them out on a white base and rearranged them until I was happy with them.

The larger pine boughs are dipped in new Olive Twist ink, then the tips in Simply Chartreuse ink. "Happy Holidays" is stamped with the new Keep It Simple: Happy Holidays, and it's backed with paper from Holiday Plaid Patterned Paper. Don't you think those red berries could also be used as flowers? I'm getting more ideas as I type this out!

Happy Holidays card:
STAMPS: Holiday Greens, Keep It Simple: Happy Holidays
INK: Dark Chocolate, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy, Classic Kraft, Olive Twist
PAPER: white, Holiday Plaid
DIES: Holiday Greens
OTHER: none.
------

Next, a card with the new Holiday Greens Borders stamps and the new Holiday Swoosh stamps and dies (sentiment).



The pine border is stamped with Holiday Greens Borders, then I added some Holiday Greens over the top in Dark Chocolate, Olive Twist, Simply Chartreuse and Ocean Tides. Love this color combo. I trimmed the cardstock under the word to mimic the swoosh shape of the "Merry & Bright" and backed it with another
Holiday Plaid paper.


Merry & Bright card:
STAMPS: Holiday Greens, Holiday Greens Borders, Holiday Swoosh
INK: Dark Chocolate, Olive Twist, Simply Chartreuse, Ocean Tides
PAPER: Olive Twist, white, Holiday Plaid patterned paper
DIES: Holiday Greens, Holiday Swoosh
OTHER: sequins.
------

Last is a quick one with more Holiday Greens stamps and the new Ombre Sentiments: Christmas stamps (sentiment). The sentiment and pines were dipped in Olive Twist ink, then Simply Chartreuse again.

Don't you just love how those pinecones look like flowers also? Very versatile, and I can't wait to show you another card tomorrow where I used more of the Holiday Greens and Borders!



Wishing You card:
STAMPS: Holiday Greens, Ombre Sentiments: Christmas
INK: Olive Twist, Simply Chartreuse, Pure Poppy
PAPER: white, Pure Poppy + White Basics
DIES: Holiday Greens
OTHER: none.
------

Don't forget to shop 9/15/16 at 10pm EST at PapertreyInk.com to get all of the new products we will be previewing all this week! Stop by each of these blogs to see more: 


12 comments:

Donna Cala said...

Love your cards and between you and Dawn, I am really loving the stamps.

jan metcalf said...

Love the fresh look of your cards Danielle!

jintyoo7 said...

Gah!!! Stunning cards Danielle, absolutley love how you paired the swoosh and border dies :-)

Diana K said...

Looks like you've gone and decided for me that I need/want Holiday Greens. Sensational cards, Danielle! Classy and modern and beautiful colour combos. Love them all.

Tara said...

Fabulous cards! I just love all the details of the Holiday Greens set!

mn36 said...

absolutely stunning cards. Love the greenery!

Joan V said...

OOh, lovely cards. I really love these sets and dies. Such a traditional set that I am sure never go out of style. Thanks for the inspiration.

Nancy Penir said...

Love your holiday trio, Dani! The border dies and stamps are a must have! Oh how I wish I could 'lay out' my die cuts with such elegant beauty!!!

Melissa P said...

love the nontraditional colors!

Kathy Mc said...

Gorgeous cards, Danielle! You've done wonders with the Holiday Plaid paper, and I'm thrilled with your designs. Holiday Greens looks like a real winner.

María Alba Negrón said...

Hi Danielle,

Sweet cards!!!

Cariños,
María Alba

Anonymous said...

I am flipping over the holiday greens and border sets! Both beautiful and versatile.