Thursday, June 2, 2016

Quilted...

I love the quilted look and am a quilter myself, so I thought it would be fun to bring this look to a card again for today's Scrapbook Expo cardmaking post! I grabbed the Quilted: Summer stamps and dies to make my card. It came together so quickly, just love this set!
First, I die cut the frame and stamped all of the fun triangles! I left some of them white to make it look like a pinwheel. You could also take the frame off and just use the pinwheel, with a stamped stem using the stripe in the stamp set! I die cut a flower and stamped it also.
Then I attached these pieces to a white card base, added the flower over the top. The larger pinwheel pieces are popped up with dimensional adhesive.

The Scripted stamps were used for a sentiment at the bottom.


Hop over to the Scrapbook Expo post to read more about this card. Happy "almost" summer!

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love the colors....so sweet & summery!

Diana K said...

So fresh and awesome with those pops of red! Love this, Danielle.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love how you added dimension to the quilt pieces!