Monday, March 16, 2015

It's National Craft Month!

Happy Monday! I am here recovering from this whirlwind Papertrey Ink release and getting my craft room back to normal! :) Were you inspired to create something fun over the weekend?

I wanted to pop in and share a peek of Betsy's next Make It Market kit called Party Pops. Visit the link for more information. We will be sharing more projects made with it at the end of the month, and the kit will be available on April 1st. I've made some party decor for the table here, but this kit can be used for SO much more! Pop up birthday cards, fun cupcake flowers for gift toppers, banners and garlands...really so many possibilities with it!

Also, I wanted to share a great deal with you today over at Craftsy.com. All of their classes are 50% off this weekend, and today is the last day of the sale for National Craft Month! If you've been thinking about watching a class, you won't be disappointed. There are so many great things about Craftsy. The classes stay online forever, so you can watch them at your own pace, anytime. You can chat with instructors and ask questions, and you can post pics of your own projects in the class platforms! (And you can get a free app to watch them on your mobile devices.) If you are on the fence, you can check out their free mini classes to see what Craftsy is all about!

Well, I am off to spend the day with my husband today. The girls have 4 days of school this week, then they are off for 10 days for spring break! I can't believe it's March already! This year is flying by so fast. What's going on in your neck of the woods?

4 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

The new kit looks like so much fun! I really learned so much from your Cards with Dimension class on Craftsy, and not just for cards : ).

I'm fighting off a bug my daughter brought home from college and making things like a sheep spinner in a jar topper (tinsel & tags dome) and a Scissor Keeper (sewn with handspun thread).

Larissa Heskett said...

SO EXCITED about the New Kit!! SQUEAL!! =) LOVED ALL of your creations shared during the Release!! You ROCKED it as Usual!! =) Beckett has Spring Break too so on Thursday, we are headed to your Neck of the Woods!! =) We are headed to go Skiing!! =) We were in Vail in February and we are headed to Sol Vista this Weekend!! SO EXCITED!! Anyway, have a FABULOUS Day with your Husband and an AMAZING Spring Break with the Girls!! =)

Virginia L. said...

This kit looks so much FUN!! I am loving the colors and display! Your class over Craftsy is AWESOME! I don't take on line class often, but I find yours so fresh and inspiring!

Holly Saveur said...

have a great day with the hubs...
I thought it was me..I still can't believe how time flies all the time..I lost track...