Thursday, July 31, 2014

new Make It Market kit by Papertrey Ink...

Tomorrow, August 1st at 10pm EST, Papertrey Ink will have another card kit available for purchase put together by Betsy Veldman. This one is called County Fair, and I personally think this might be the best one yet! The colors are so HAPPY!

On the "Enjoy Your Day" card,  I used two papers from the kit and the border die, which is actually a die to make medallions! Silly me, I thought it was a border die. Ha. Oh well, it's cute as a border too! I die cut and stamped the "best" and the flowers and banner tails.

On the "Enjoy the Ride" card with the adorable ferris wheel, I used another cute paper from the kit! I added the blue checked paper at the top and cut a straw in half to add for more color... love these!
For dimension, I also stamped a little heart and popped it up over the existing heart on the paper. The ribbon is just folded into two loops and stapled on.

On the last card, I used the A2 sized cover plate die (Bandana Cover Plate) in the kit to cut out the design from white cardstock. When you get the kit, you'll see that some of the papers in the kit coordinate exactly with this die, so I backed the white one with a blue bandana paper. Isn't it neat how the designs show through the holes? I love how the die matches up with the papers! So cool!

Then I trimmed an orange bandana paper, just the center of the paper, to place in the middle of my card. I wanted to add a little bit more color to the white.

The sayings are stamped with the County Fair stamps, and I die cut the "best" from red cardstock and the flowers from white, then stamped the flowers.

There is SO much more in the kit... ribbons, tickets, medallions you can make, a quilt block die, berry baskets...etc, etc, etc... that I wish I would have had more time to make more with it all! Below is a little more info about the kit. Grab one quick, because I don't think they are going to last long!!
County fairs are the highlight of the summer!  From quilt shows to pie baking contests, midway rides and gunny sack races, fair days are filled with old-fashioned down home goodness...and this kit is reminiscent of all those things.  The NEW! County Fair Kit designed by Betsy Veldman exclusively for Papertrey Ink is full of specialty items that will instantly bring back summer memories when you open up your box!  If paper crafting is all about *fun* for you, then you are definitely gonna want to get your hands on this kit!  Of course there are gorgeous limited edition stamps and innovative dies, but all of the special little extras that are included are truly inspiring!  You will love mixing and matching all of the unique embellishments on your cards and experimenting with the fabulous packaging supplies to wrap up some special gifts!


  • County Fair stamp set (2 sheets)
  • County Fair die collection
  • County Fair Words die collection
  • County Fair Medallion die collection
  • County Quilt Block die
  • Bandana Cover Plate die
  • County Fair Patterned Paper Pad (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Custom County Fair Ribbons (set of 3)
  • Berry Baskets (set of 4)
  • 1 popcorn box
  • 1 peanut bag
  • County Fair Paper Straw Collection:
  1. Cherry Pie Swiss Dot Paper Straws (set of 2)
  2. Dark Denim Stripe Paper Straws (set of 2)
  3. Buttermilk Yellow Stripe Paper Straws (set of 2)
  4. Cotton Candy Blue Chevron Paper Straws (set of 2)
  5. Pink Lemonade Stripe Paper Straws (set of 2)
  • County Fair Mini Clothespin Collection:
  1. Cherry Pie Mini County Clothespins (set of 5)
  2. Dark Denim Mini County Clothespins (set of 5)
  3. Buttermilk Yellow Mini County Clothespins (set of 5)
  4. Cotton Candy Blue Mini County Clothespins (set of 5)
  5. Pink Lemonade Mini County Clothespins (set of 5)

  • County Fair Ticket Collection:
  1. Cherry Pie Customizable County Fair Tickets (set of 8)
  2. Dark Denim Customizable County Fair Tickets (set of 8)
  3. Pink Lemonade Customizable County Fair Tickets (set of 8)
  4. Buttermilk Yellow Customizable County Fair Tickets (set of 8)
  • County Fair Fibers Collection:
  1. 5/8” Burlap Cherry Pie Center Stitch Ribbon (1 yard)
  2. 5/8” Burlap Dark Denim Center Stitch Ribbon (1 yard)
  3. 2mm Cotton Candy Blue Paper Cord (1 yard)
  4. 5/8” Pink Lemonade Wired Raffia Bow String (1 yard)

The total retail cost of this kit is $105. There will be a limited number of these exclusive kits available so be sure to get yours tomorrow! The County Fair Kit will be available for sale beginning on August 1st at 10pm EST, only at Papertrey Ink. Read all the details on Nichole's blog or contact Customer Service with any questions.

Visit Betsy, Dawn, Heather and Melissa for more ideas with this kit!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fabulous kit as always and you rocked it Danielle these cards are absolutely stunning!!

Crestajune said...

I love everything you have created with this kit. Just fantastic. The idea of cutting the straw in half, to me, is brilliant! :) I never know what to do with those! Thanks for inspiring me today. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Diana K said...

Beautiful projects, Danielle! You are making it very difficult to resist!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic kit. So fun with all of the great dies & cute accessories. I love what you did with the bandanna die over the dp. Thanks so much.

Kathy Mc said...

I'm sure I would have thought the medallion die was a border die, too. You used it well and showed its versatility. Great cards, Danielle!

Cindy Gratton said...

This new Country Fair Kit is packed full of fun products to play with and create with. I love all your samples Danielle. Your inspiration gets me excited to make some cards for my family & friends! I can't wait to get my hands on this new kit!

bernii miller said...

Oh wow what a super cute kit!! Your cards are gorgeous ♥

Jamie said...

i just love everyone of these cards! Beautiful!