Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a new Christmas card kit available...

As the the title of my post suggests, I have another kit available for purchase! This time it is a Christmas kit made with the City Sidewalks line by Pink Paislee, along with some fun things I put together to add to the kit!

Take a look at what you can make (and you'll have a TON left over to make more)...

On the Peace Love Joy card, I have included the sentiment for you in your kit, and put together a quick and easy card with the little City Sidewalks banner pieces. (Everything is in the kit.)

All you do is thread them onto the twine and staple the banner to your card front, easy peasy!

Next, a little cardstock tree I've included in the kit. I decided to wrap twine around the tree, then added some embossing powder to the edges to appear as if snow has fallen on the limbs. A few dots from the Chipboard Snowflakes, jewels, tinsel and a handmade crepe paper rose finish it off nicely. (Everything you see here is included in the kit, except the embossing powder I used on the branches of the tree.)

Just tuck in some die cut candies to decorate the tree, and you have a fun little card! You can decorate your tree as much or as little as you want. The tree is cut with the In The Meadow dies by Papertrey Ink.

On the third card, I used one of the larger tags as a card base, wrapped tinsel around the big tag and tied the tinsel in a knot on the bottom before adding the rest of the goodies on the card. The die cut reindeer is from the Ephemera pack. He's just popped up with dimensional adhesive a bit to make him stand out from the white background. (Everything here is in the kit with the exception of the little red berries, which I just punched out of red cardstock.)


To create the "Merry" card, I just added 2 of the tags layered together with a die cut word ( included in kit), a punched circle, snowflake and holly die cut from the Ephemera pack.

I tucked another little circle die cut under the bottom.

Last is a pocket on a pocket. :)
I decorated the kraft pocket and attached it to a card base, then stitched up the sides. You could hang it on a tree as a gift card holder. Or you could just leave it as a card without adding the glassine bag...

Now for the kit reveal! Here is what you will get in the City Sidewalks kit:

($23 + shipping) NOW SOLD OUT.  THANK YOU!
  • 6 12x12" City Sidewalks papers
  • 1 pkg City Sidewalks Ephemera
  • 1 pkg City Sidewalks Paper Garland
  • 1 pkg City Sidewalks Parcel Tags
  • 1 pkg City Sidewalks Chipboard Snowflakes
  • Extras:  1 Melissa Frances kraft envelope with tag, MF tinsel, twine, 1 die cut word "merry", 1 die cut Christmas tree, 1 strip MF clear jewels, die cut holly from green crepe paper by Melissa Frances, 1 glassine envelope, 2 crepe paper flowers, peace love joy stamped sentiment.
Here are some pictures of the kit contents:


I do still have a few of the Portfolio Kits! Thank you so much for supporting a fellow crafter! XO,


5 comments:

Mindy said...

Danielle, these are so beautiful! I love the pink with the red, it is so refreshing!

Anya said...

Gorgeous projects! They set my mood for holidays!

Unknown said...

It's so so so pretty !

Waseem said...

these are so beautiful! I love the pink with the red, it is so refreshing!thanks for sharing.Gift Card envelopes.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I am so bummed out that I missed this! Is there a way I can get notified when you have kits created?