Friday, February 11, 2011

more tutes for you...

No, not toots....tutes. LOL! I have a few card tutorials and things out there right now that I'd love to share with you! :) :)

This Home Full of Memories card is over at the Jenni Bowlin blog and it features some of the new Jenni Bowlin for Ranger paints and inks! This was made with Jenni's February paper crafting kit.

Then there is this Adore You handcrafted Valentine card made by me over at Crate Paper, featuring their new Portrait line!

Hope you enjoy the peek into my card making process...

And speaking of Crate Paper, I have a couple more. These were both made with the Portrait line by Crate as well. I just can't get enough of these beautiful colors and adding lots of layers!

Our Day card...

One technique to adding interest to your cards is what I would call the "3 pattern rule"...I love to add a small pattern like the black background, a medium pattern like the blue/green paper or the stripes and a large pattern like the yellow flowers. And of course, Crate has made it easy by combining all of these patterns in their 6x6" paper pad, ready for use! No thinking required!

Also one more thing to attend to...the winner of the Jenni Bowlin gift card! Drum roll, please.............

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
70
Timestamp: 2011-02-11 13:52:20 UTC

Congratulations to 4Ucards. She said...
I love the paper called needles. I would like to get my hands on everything.
February 9, 2011 4:08 PM

Please contact me for your gift card! My email is dflanders71@hotmail.com. 

Sending you smiles today, 

10 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

Beautiful work. I like the way you used the postage die to make a little house. I think I will try one myself. Thanks for the great inspiration and another way to use my postage die cut.

Beatriz Rubio De Kimmel said...

Beautiful creations!!
-BK

The Mize of Texas said...

I am so impressed with your style. I love your work and you have definitely moved into my "check it everyday" category of blogs. :)

Miss Vio said...

each one, in each special way, so beautiful! off to check out your tutes :)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get some of this!!!

Andrea Amu said...

You do so amazing with the Crate collections! A-MAZ-ING!

Yasmin said...

Wow! Such amazing projekts.. Love the clustering.. :) Thanks for sharing :)

Melonie said...

These are beautiful Dani! I'm loving the new Crate lines:)

Keshet said...

These are all adorable!

Ania said...

Absolutely lovely cards! :)