Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hybrid card

Check out these fun digital papers from Amy Teets! Awesome colors, perfect for summer. Amy also designs for Dream Street, one very talented girl. You can find these papers (Invigoration line) for sale here.

I made this card for a guy friend of ours who had a surprise party yesterday for his 30th birthday! (It was really hard to give this one away..think I could get it back somehow?.. hee hee) We had fun and Happy Birthday, Nick! The star is Chip Chatter and came with the glittery stripes on it, isn't it neat? Janet over at CMK included these in the last kit swap for me. Love them so much, thanks, Janet! The rub-ons are Creative Imaginations and 7 Gypsies.

1 comment:

janet said...

I always love your cards!!! Feel free to send me one at any time!!! LOL!